Thursday, August 6, 2009

Peaceful Warrior

I really love the way Nick Nolte can pull it together long enough to make a movie, this was a great movie for Nick and he looked really good too. I don't really know Scott Mechlowicz but he reminded me of Keanu Reeves, not in his looks but the way he acted. I was sure I had seen Amy Smart of course I looked up other movies both of them had stared in and I saw only one I could recommend. That would be "Mean Creek" (I gave that 3 stars). I do like the fact that this was based on a true story but it really reminded me of "Karate Kid" I would say that an older audience would probably prefer "Peaceful Warrior" but what I really like about this CD was that the bonus material was also worth watching, Dan Millman's story was great. Loved the music video!

I give this movie ****

No comments:

Post a Comment